Trello Agile Series: The Sprint Board Trello Agile Series: Retrospectives And Roadmaps
Webinars For Engineering Teams
Learn how your team can become more agile with these free on-demand webinars.
Find more webinars here →
Power-Up Your Development Process
Simple, adaptable, customizable. Connect your favorite apps and enable additional features to meet your unique business needs with Power-Ups.
- Easily access pull requests, commits, and issues by attaching them to cards from repositories associated with your boards and projects.
- Access important information like pull request branches, commit descriptions, assignees, and comments directly in Trello.
- In a glance, see which cards have not passed their checks and prevent commits with errors from getting merged.
- Sync with Support when bugs and issues arise by attaching Zendesk tickets to cards.
- Prioritize incoming bugs and feature requests by seeing in a glance which cards have the most tickets attached.
- Access relevant tickets directly from Trello cards to understand issues and customer pain points without having to dig through irrelevant information.
- Formalize bug reports with specified fields for operating system, browser type, version, and more.
- Easily add story points and time estimates to planned features with dropdown lists.
- Add multiple due dates to cards to mark the progression of project phases.
- Visually track and create reports for sprints and releases without leaving Trello.
- Manage sprint progress and stay on schedule by tracking open, in progress, and completed tasks with burndown charts.
- Identify bottlenecks and redistribute resources to maintain progress with completed task trends.
- In seconds, capture and attach screenshots to Trello cards.
- Annotate screenshots to highlight and correct typos, errors, and image issues.
- Automatically pull in technical browser specifications from the screenshots source for accurate bug reports.
Blog Posts To Engineer Success
In-depth posts for improving your development process with Trello from industry leaders and the Trello team.
The Beginner’s Guide To Scrum And Agile Project Management
Buckle up, because we’re about to “sprint” through your introduction to Scrum and Agile (you’ll get that joke by the end of this guide, we promise). Read More →
An Agile Workflow That Keeps Tasks Flexible
A simple agile Trello workflow to plan your agile and scrum frameworks with ease. Read More →
5 Steps To Better Agile Retrospectives
Here are 5 steps to help structure the process, get better feedback, and be more productive during retrospectives. Read More →
Get productivity tips, workflows, and much more on the Trello Blog! Check it out →
Engineering teams of all shapes and sizes work smarter with Trello.
Request a personalized demo for your team today. Work Smarter
Check out more team playbooks.