Trello Agile Series: The Sprint Board Trello Agile Series: Retrospectives And Roadmaps
Webinars For Product Managers
Learn how to organize teams better with these free on-demand Trello webinars.
Find more webinars here →
Power-Up Your Product Management
Simple, adaptable, customizable. Connect your favorite apps and enable additional features to meet your unique business needs with Power-Ups.
- Keep clear lines of communication and collaboration by associating a Trello board to that project’s dedicated Slack channel.
- Get team feedback by sharing cards to Slack directly from Trello, and easily attach a conversation in Slack to a Trello card.
- Make sure deadlines are met and everyone is on track by setting Slack reminders on Trello cards for team meetings and tasks.
- Stop wasting time searching for assets by attaching files and folders directly to Trello cards.
- In a glance, see which files have been updated in Drive without leaving your Trello board.
- Save time by creating new Google Drive files and folders directly from Trello cards.
- Trello also supports integrations with Dropbox and Box.
- Track the progress of projects by attaching pull requests, commits, and issues to cards.
- Instantly see which pull requests failed their checks to prevent errors from getting merged into code.
- Stay on track by seeing who is assigned to pull requests.
- Visualize due dates in a calendar view to see what needs to get done in the coming weeks.
- Set realistic goals by filtering assigned cards by team member to make sure no one is overloaded with work.
- Track due dates across all your boards in one place by importing a board’s iCal feed to third party calendars like Google, Apple, and Outlook.
- Create reports for sprints and releases to get the information you need without leaving Trello.
- Manage sprint progress and stay on schedule by tracking open, in progress, and completed tasks with burndown charts.
- Identify bottlenecks and redistribute resources to maintain progress with cumulative flow diagrams.
Blog Posts To Stay On Task
In-depth posts for improving your process with Trello from industry leaders and the Trello team.
The Beginner’s Guide To Scrum And Agile Project Management
Buckle up, because we’re about to “sprint” through your introduction to Scrum and Agile (you’ll get that joke by the end of this guide, we promise).
Read More →
An Agile Workflow That Keeps Tasks Flexible
An easy agile Trello workflow to plan your agile and scrum frameworks with ease.
Read More →
From Maker To Manager: Tips To Lead More Effectively
Learn how to better gain perspectives from the entire team to make your product even more awesome.
Read More →
Get productivity tips, workflows, and much more on the Trello Blog! Check it out →
Product teams of all shapes and sizes work smarter with Trello.
Request a personalized demo for your team today. Work Smarter
Check out more team playbooks.