HR Made Easy With Trello Better Boards For Team Collaboration
Webinars For Human Resources Teams
Learn how your team can optimize for HR with these on-demand webinars.
Find more webinars here →
Power-Up Your People Team
Simple, adaptable, customizable. Connect your favorite apps and enable additional features to meet your unique business needs with Power-Ups.
- Keep documents accessible in one centralized location by securely attaching files and folders.
- Manage interview notes by instantly creating a new Google Drive doc on a contact’s card.
- Organize images from company events to share with marketing for social and PR.
- Trello also supports integrations with Dropbox and Box.
- Celebrate new hires, company successes, and get feedback with a dedicated Slack channel associated with your Trello board.
- Encourage referrals from the rest of the company by sharing open positions to company Slack channels.
- Make sure HR never skips a beat, set Slack reminders on Trello cards for upcoming events.
- See the entire interview and recruiting pipeline in a calendar view.
- Visually keep track of new hire start dates, quarterly check-ins, and annual reviews.
- Track due dates across all your boards in one place by importing a board’s iCal feed to third party calendars like Google, Apple, and Outlook.
- Enable interviews with remote candidates with video conferencing directly from your interview pipeline.
- Make team meetings more effective by collaborating in Trello and communicating by video in one browser window.
- Trello also supports integrations with join.me and Google Hangouts.
- Keep your company happy by engaging them for feedback on workplace satisfaction, policy changes, perks, and more.
- Get better results by attaching surveys to cards on company Trello boards, letting employees participate without switching apps.
- Save time by getting survey results privately and securely in Trello where the data can be put into action.
Blog Posts For HR Humans
In-depth posts for improving your HR process with Trello from industry leaders and the Trello team.
New Employee Onboarding: Best Practices For New Hires
Here are tips and tricks for you to make sure your new team member is really “on board” when onboarding.
Read More →
How Typeform Created A Company Directory That Employees Actually Use
How to create a company directory with no tech skills, no website, and no budget.
Read More →
Optimize Your Employee Manual
Employee manuals shouldn’t be treated as archaic tomes written by someone who retired in 1998. Let’s fix that!
Read More →
Get productivity tips, workflows, and much more on the Trello Blog! Check it out →
HR teams of all shapes and sizes work smarter with Trello.
Request a personalized demo for your team today. Work Smarter
Check out more team playbooks.